For the base:
- 75g Bioflex Nutrition Protein Pancake Mix in Chocolate
- 30g almond spread
- 30ml milk of choice
- 30g coconut oil – melted
For the filling:
- 100g blueberries
- 100g low fat cream cheese
- 100g low fat ricotta
- 100g coconut cream – thick component
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice
- To make the bases: In a bowl, combine all base ingredients. Press into six cupcake cases and set aside.
- To make the filling: Place all filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combine.
- Pour into the cases, on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge to set. Best left overnight.
- Decorate with chocolate and coconut.
Per serve (93g) /Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 917/977 | Protein (g): 10.3/10.9 | Fat (g): 16/17 | Saturated Fat (g): 9.9/10.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 7.3/7.8 | Sugar (g): 4.8/5.1 | Sodium (mg): 107/114