- 150g dates – soaked in water overnight and drained
- 30g almond meal
- 15g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in chocolate
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 180g cherries – fresh or frozen
- 50g shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice – we used Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition BioFurnace in strawberry
1. In a food processor blend dates, almond meal, vanilla essence, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, chocolate Proflex and cocoa until well combined.
2. Press into six cupcake cases and set aside.
3. In a food processor place cherries, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, coconut, Sweetvia and strawberry BioFurnace. Blend until well combined.
4. Pour on top of chocolate base.
5. Place in the freezer to set for a minumun of two hours.
6. Remove from cases and enjoy. Best stored in the freezer.
Per serve (82g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1060/1290 | Protein (g): 11.2/13.6 | Fat (g): 12.6/15.4 | Saturated fat (g): 8.7/10.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 21.1/25.7 | Sugar (g): 20/24.6 | Sodium (mg): 122/149