Makes: 8-10 cups
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 2/3 cup chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice – we used almond spread
- 1 tablespoons oat flour or flax
- 1 tablespoons maple or coconut sugar
For the coating:
- 150g dark chocolate + 1 teaspoon coconut oil – melted together
- Combine all filling ingredients in a processor and blend until smooth. This may take a while.
- If too wet, add an extra 1 tablespoon at a time of oat flour. If too dry, add an extra 1 tablespoon at a time of milk of choice.
- Melt together the dark chocolate and coconut oil either in the microwave or over the stove.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of melted chocolate mix to the base and sides of cupcake cases, ensuring the chocolate is spread evenly, with no gaps up the sides. Allow to set.
- Please 1 tablespoon of cookie dough mix onto of the set chocolate and spread evenly.
- Place up to 1 tablespoon additional melted chocolate on top of the cookie dough mix and spread evenly to cover. Tap lightly on the bench to allow any air bubbles to be removed.
- Place in the fridge to set fully.
- Best eaten within 3-5 days.
Per cup (63g)/ Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 717/1140 | Protein (g): 7.5/11.9 | Fat (g): 11.5/18.3 | Saturated Fat (g): 4.4/7 | Carbohydrates (g): 6.6/10.5 | Sugar (g): 0.7/1.1 | Sodium (mg): 1.4/166