Makes 12 squares
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Chocolate
- 1 scoop (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Egg Protein
- 2 tablespoons organic butter or coconut oil – melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 whole egg
- 60g sugar free dark chocolate – melted
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 20g hazelnut or almond meal
- 100g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 60g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius and line a brownie tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour all wet ingredients into the well and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into a lined tin. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the centre is set. If you like fudgey brownies take them out a little earlier.
- We topped ours with this banana caramel icing, but you can use any glaze or jam you desire.
- Slice into 12 pieces and enjoy.
Per serve (37g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 612/1640 | Protein (g): 7.1/18.9 | Fat (g): 9.6/25.8 | Saturated Fat (g): 4.4/11.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 6.2/16.6 | Sugar (g): 0.5/1.2 | Sodium (mg): 118/315