- 50g Bioflex Nutrition Carbfusion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 clove of garlic – crushed
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- Spice blend – we used 2 tablespoons curry powder, 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon cumin, 1/2 tablespoon coriander
- 1 stock cube with 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup lentil soup blend
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic and cashew nuts. Stir until the mixture browns.
- Add spice blend and stir until fragrant
- Add the stock, lentil blend and coconut milk. Simmer for 20 minutes to allow the lentils to cook.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Stir through Carbfusion.
- Add chickpeas and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes. The mixture may thicken during this time, add some addition water if necessary.
- Serve with rice, Greek yogurt and chili.
Per serve (290g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1970/639 | Protein (g): 12/4.6 | Fat (g): 24.3/9.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 10/3.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 29.89/11.5 | Sugar (g): 9.2/3.5 | Sodium (mg): 131/50