- 2 scoops (60g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex or BioFurnace in Chocolate
- 70g popped popcorn
- 200g chocolate – melted
- 30ml coconut oil
- 60g almond spread
- 80g shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- Pinch of salt
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking tin with paper.
- Pop the popcorn if required.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together on 30 second intervals using the microwave.
- Once melted, stir in the almond spread.
- Combine popcorn, protein powder and coconut in a separate bowl.
- Pour over chocolate mix and stir until well coated and mixed.
- Press into the lined tin. You may need to apply some pressure.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Break up or slice once set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Per serve (30g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 675/2250 | Protein (g): 5.2/17.3 | Fat (g): 10.7/35.6 | Saturated Fat (g): 6.3/21.1 | Carbohydrates (g): 10.5/35.1 | Sugar (g): 6.9/22.9 | Sodium (mg): 476/1580