- 2 scoops (60g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 200ml milk of choice
- 100ml water
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter – we used The Nutty Whey
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecan or peanut pieces
- 1 tablespoons no added sugar maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a protein shaker and shake until well combined.
- Pour into six icy pole cases, pop the lids on top and place into the freezer to set for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from icy pole cases and enjoy.
- These will keep for approximately 2 to 3 weeks in the freezer.
Per serve (66g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 399/605 | Protein (g): 11.4/17.2 | Fat (g): 5/7.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.4/0.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 1/1.6 | Sugar (g): 0.6/1 | Sodium (mg): 19/28