- 1/3 cup dry quick oats
- 1 cup milk or water – we used almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition BioLife in Vanilla
- 2 whole eggs or 2-3 egg whites
- 1 teapoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings – we used dark chocolate, maple syrup and toasted muesli
- Place oats, almond meal and BioLife in a blender and process to a fine consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Set aside.
- Heat a pan to a medium-high heat and add some coconut oil to the pan to prevent sticking.
- Add a scoop of crepe mix to the pan and spread out to a thinner layer. Cook until the top is set, flip and cook for a further minute.
- Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining mix.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
*Toppings not included in nutritional calculations.
Per serve (228g) / Per 100g
Energy (Kj): 1890/829 | Protein (g): 28.7/12.6 | Fat (g): 29.6/13 | Saturated Fat (g): 3.4/1.5 | Carbohydrates (g):16.2/7.1 | Sugar (g): 2.4/1.1/ | Sodium (mg): 119/52