For the cookies:
- 1 tablespoon Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon almond spread
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
For the chocolate centre:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil – melted
- 4 pieces dark chocolate – melted
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to a firm dough.
- Roll into cookie shapes and press down in the centre.
- Melt some chocolate and pour into the center of each cookie.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Per serve (17g) / Per 100g – not including chocolate centre
Energy (kJ): 372/2190 | Protein (g): 5.3/31.1 | Fat (g): 7.5/44 | Saturated Fat (g): 5.8/34 | Carbohydrates (g): 0.2/1.4 | Sugar (g): 0.2/1.1 | Sodium (mg): 10/60