Makes 6 x 20g biscuits
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition Proflex in Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons (30g) quick oats
- 2 teaspoons pure or flavoured maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons macadamia or almond meal
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Melt cacao butter or coconut oil and maple syrup together on a stove or in a microwave.
- Place all remaining dry ingredients in a bowl and add the maple syrup mix. Stir until well combined.
- Roll into 6 x 20g bite sized balls and then flatten to form biscuit shape.
- Roll through additional coconut or drizzle with sugar free white chocolate if desired.
Per serve (20g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 322/1610 Protein (g): 6/22.9 Fat (g): 4.2/21.1 Saturated Fat (g): 1.2/6 Carbohydrates (g): 3.8/19.2 Sugar (g): 0.3/1.7 Sodium (mg): 12/62
Now compare this to a generic Anzac Biscuit:
Energy (kJ): 1980 Protein (g): 5.4 Fat (g): 26.4 Saturated Fat (g): 17.3 Carbohydrates (g): 52.1 Sugar (g): 24 Sodium (mg): 21