- 750g pumpkin – chopped
- 1 carrot – peeled and chopped
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 100g peanut butter – we used Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 30g Bioflex Nutrition BioLife in vanilla
- *Optional chili to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a large pot on the stove. Add vegetables and curry powder and stir for 1-2 minutes before adding stock and bringing to a simmer.
2. Add peanut butter and stir through.
3. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk and BioLife. Allow to cool slightly and then blend to a smooth consistency using a stick blender.
5. Serve with rice noodles and top with coriander, chili and sesame seeds.
Per serve (550g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 845/153 | Protein (g): 18/3.3 | Fat (g): 5.9/1.1 | Saturated fat (g): 3.5/0.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 17.3/3.3 | Sugar (g): 13/2.4 | Sodium (mg): 103/19