- 45g buckinis
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter – we used Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop (30g) Bioflex Nutrition BioLife in Salted Caramel
- 2 tablespoons (12g) shredded coconut
- *To coat: 1/3 cup almond meal + 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Place buckinis, vanilla extract and BioLife in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl place peanut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Melt for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir well to combine.
- Add melted ingredients to the buckinis mixture and stir well.
- Roll into desired sized bites.
- Combine coconut sugar and almond meal in a separate bowl.
- Roll bites through mixture.
- Best stored in the fridge.
Per serve (13.6g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 334/2450 | Protein (g) 3.4/24.6 | Fat (g): 6.3/45 | Saturated fat (g): 3/21.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 2.8/20 | Sugar (g): 0.5/3.4 | Sodium (mg): 8/58